Friday, May 22, 2009

bloemen gieten ~ girl with watering can


DCM wet, wet, wet
"This week I'd like you to do a bit of "singing in the rain"
and make cards on the theme"Wet, Wet, Wet"
I'd like to see cards featuring water of any kind,
and if you can actually USE water in the making of them - then you can claim an extra bonus point lol."
I used on the puddle a club scrap stamp and clear embossing powder
Water is deze week het thema bij DCM
de waterplas is gemaakt met een stempel van club scrap
en embost met kleurloos poeder.

6 comments:

Riet said...

Wat is dit prachtig gemaakt Rein.

Liefs Riet.x

Vintage Papers said...

I love your card! The image is one of my favorite freebies you shared way back! Happy Friday! :)

Lynn said...

Such a sweet little card :)

Sandy said...

Oh was für ein Traum.
Wunderschön liebe Rein.

Jennie said...

Prachtig Rein!

Kathy said...

I love this sweet and pretty card.I love the mix of the B&W photo with those soft and pretty colours, the ribon and the lace